Zebra Hat and Mittens
Show your stripes when it gets cold in bold black and white.
by Brenda K. B. Anderson
photo by Nicole Hill Gerulat
SMC Northern Worsted, 3.5oz/100g balls, each approx 230yd/210m (acrylic)
- 2 balls #832 Blackjack (A)
- 1 ball #830 Ecru (B)
- Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge
- Size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Two white flat buttons, approx 1"/2.5cm diameter
- Two black flat buttons, approx .75"/18mm diameter
- Black sewing thread and sewing
- Straight pins
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
Hat fits most adults.
Wristers fit most adults and teens.
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in the September/October 2012 issue, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
To find this pattern, purchase the September/October 2012 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.