Snuggly Sleeping Bag
Keep out the chilly night air with this cozy sleeper. A fleece lining and long zipper make this bag fully functional—it’s great for slumber parties, too!
By Marty Miller
RED HEART Kids, 5oz/141g skeins, each approx 290yd/265m (acrylic)
• 8 skeins #2845 Blue (A)
• 4 skeins #2230 Yellow (B)
• 4 skeins #2252 Orange (C)
• 4 skeins #2652 Lime (D)
• 4 skeins #2390 Red (E)
• Size N/15 (10.00mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge
• 3½yd/320cm of 36"/91.5cm–60"/152.5cm wide cotton fleece for lining (material used: Lynne’s
Summer Dots, 58"/147.5cm wide, available at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores), OR 1¾yd/160cm of
66"/167.5cm–72"/183cm wide fabric of choice
• 48"/122cm long one-way separating marine zipper in white (available at SeattleFabrics.com)
• White or clear sewing thread
• Sewing needle
• Sewing machine (optional)
• Yarn needle
Note about patterns
This is a pattern preview only. It is provided so that readers can see the photos and check that they have the necessary supplies. The pattern for this project appears in our July/August '10 issue, available in hard copy only. To get just the issue with the pattern, call 800-865-7240 for the individual issue. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the July/August 2010 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.