Seal Pillow by Michele Wilcox
Hear the kids’ applause as this trained seal shows off your clever crocheted tricks!
RED HEART Soft Yarn, 5oz/140g balls, each approx 256yd/234m (acrylic)
- 2 balls #4600 White (A)
- 1 ball #9440 Light Grey Heather (B)
- 1 ball #9518 Teal (C)
- 1 ball #9520 Sea Foam (D)
- 1 ball #9925 Really Red (E)
- 1 ball #9114 Honey (F)
- Size G/6 (4.00mm) crochet hook
- 16 x 16"/40.5 x 40.5cm square pillow form
- Small amount of black yarn (for nose)
- 1 yd/91.5cm of ecru #3 Pearl Cotton (for whiskers)
- 1 black shank button (for eye) 9mm diameter
- 5 small blue buttons (for decorating stand)
- Yarn needle
Pillow measures approx 16 x 16"/40.5 x 40.5cm square.
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is a pattern preview only. It is provided so that readers can see the photos and check that they have the necessary supplies. The pattern for this project appears in our July/August 2011 issue, available in hard copy only. To get just the issue with the pattern, call 800-865-7240 for the individual issue. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the July/August 2011 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.