Get outside and smell the flowers—or just wear them with this blooming accessory.
By April Garwood
RED HEART With Love, 7oz/198g skeins, each approx 370yd/338m (acrylic)
- 1 skein #1303 Aran
- 1 skein #1207 Cornsilk
- 1 skein #1805 Bluebell
- 1 skein #1907 Boysenberry
- 1 skein #1801 Navy
- Size K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- Lining fabric, 13.25x14"/34x35.5cm
- Zipper, 14"/35.5cm long
- Sewing pins
- Sewing needle and sewing thread
- 2 metal rings, 1"/2.5cm diameter
- 2 large lobster-style jewelry clasps
- Jewelry chain, 40"/101.5cm long
- Yarn needle
Each Flower measures about 3"/7.5cm in diameter.
To find this pattern, purchase the May/June 2013 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.