You won’t believe how amazingly soft this rug is! Stitched in pom-pom yarn, it creates a thick, plush surface that’s irresistible to bare feet.
By Ellen Gormley
RED HEART Super Saver, 7oz/198g skeins, each approx 364yd/333m (acrylic)
• 3 skeins #905 Magenta (A)
RED HEART Pomp-a-Doodle, 3½oz/100g balls, each approx 54yd/50m (polyester)
• 2 balls #9955 Berries and Cream (B)
• 3 balls #9930 Plush Plum (C)
• 3 balls #9940 Shoreline (D)
• 2 balls #9935 Faded Jeans (E)
• Size J/10 (6mm) crochet hook (for rug base) or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Size I/9 (5.5mm) crochet hook (for top layer of rug)
• Yarn needle
Note about patterns
This is a pattern preview only. It is provided so that readers can see the photos and check that they have the necessary supplies. The pattern for this project appears in our July/August '10 issue, available in hard copy only. To get just the issue with the pattern, call 800-865-7240 for the individual issue. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the July/August 2010 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.