Trade paper for a textured stitch and colorful yarn to make this cleverly folded bag.
By Brenda K. Anderson
RED HEART Boutique Treasure, 3.5oz/100g balls, each approx 151yd/138m (acrylic/wool)
- 4 balls #1918 Abstract
- Size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
- Quilter’s pins
- 6 removable stitch markers (1 of a contrasting color or size)
- 2 sets of 7/16"/1cm eyelets with attachment tool (Dritz Extra-Large Eyelet Kit #660)
- 2 buttons, 1 1/8"/2.5cm diameter (La Mode #2623)
- 2 flat buttons, .75"/2cm–1.25"/3cm diameter
- Sewing needle and matching thread
- Yarn needle
Width Approx 20"/51cm at bottom edge
Height 10"/25.5cm at side edges
Strap 24"/61cm long
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in the March/April 2012 issue, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
To find this pattern, purchase the March-April 2012 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.