Marvelously Mod Wigs
Get all dolled up in fabulous fifties style with these blue beauties! Choose the adult or child size, or make both for a mother-daughter set.
By Regina Rioux
RED HEART Super Saver, 7 oz/198g
skeins, each approx 364yd/333m (acrylic)
• 1 skein #512 Turqua (A) (for adult wig)
• 1 skein #505 Aruba Sea (B) (for child’s wig)
• 1 skein #319 Cherry Red (C) OR #254 Pumpkin (for bow, optional)
Note You need only a scant amount for bow.
• Size I/9 (5.5mm) crochet hook (for adult wig base, and bow and curls for both sizes) or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook (for child wig base only) or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Safety pin (for attaching bow, optional)
• Yarn needle
Note about patterns
This is a pattern preview only. It is provided so that readers can see the photos and check that they have the necessary supplies. The pattern for this project appears in our September/October '10 issue, available in hard copy only. To get just the issue with the pattern, call 800-865-7240 for the individual issue. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the September/October 2010 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.