These striking accessories take their design cues from the national flower of India.
By Brenda K. B. Anderson
AUNT LYDIA'S Classic Crochet Thread, size 10, each ball approx 350yd/320m (cotton
- 1 ball #494 Victory Red OR
- 1 ball #332 Hot Pink OR
- 1 ball #431 Pumpkin OR
- 1 ball #422 Golden Yellow
Note: Approx 25 yds/23m makes one pair of earrings.
- Size 9 (1.4mm) steel crochet hook
- One pair hoop earrings with v-latch, 20–25mm diameter, or Bead Landing Latchback Hoop Earrings (30mm) from Michael’s.
- Fabric stiffener (API Crafter's Pick)
- Small paintbrush
- Wax paper and plastic cling wrap
- Embroidery and sewing needles
Width 2"/5cm (at widest point), including hoop
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in the July/August 2012 issue, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
To find this pattern, purchase the July-August 2012 Issue issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.