Metal hardware makes this bag professional-looking and impressively chic.
By Mary Jane Hall
RED HEART Eco-Ways, 4oz/113g balls, each approx 186yd/170m (acrylic/recycled polyester)
• 1 ball #3312 Lava (A)
• 1 ball #3520 Aquarium (B)
• Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge
• 1/3 yd/30cm black lining fabric
• Extra-firm stabilizer, such as Peltex single-sided fusible
• 1 set of black purse handles with silver rings
• Sewing needle
• Black sewing thread
• Straight pins
• Set of 4 purse feet, 14mm
• Silver zipper pull, charm bead, or button (optional)
• Yarn needle
To find this pattern, purchase the May/June 09 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.