Fairest One of All Set
Fairest One of All Set by Linda Permann
When this Snow White looks inside her magic mirror, sheʼll love what she sees: a sweet sweater with easy mock bobbles and optional collar and a cute (nonpoisonous) apple bag and bow.
SMC Baby Wool, 0.9oz/25g balls, each approx 93yd/85m (superwash merino wool)
- 7 (8, 12) balls #051 Delft Blue (A)
- 1 (1, 2) ball(s) #001 White (B)
For Candy Apple Bag
- 2 balls #030 Red (C)
- 1 ball #071 Green (D)
For Bow Headband
- 1 ball #030 Red (C)
- Size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook
- Size D/3 (3.25mm) crochet hook (for candy apple bag and bow headband
- 6 (7, 9) buttons—7/16"/11mm diameter (for cardigan)
- 1 button—.5"/13mm diameter (for bow headband)
- Zipper—7"/18cm (for apple bag)
- Sewing needle and thread (for apple bag)
- Straight pins (for apple bag)
- Piece of cardboard—8.5 x 11"/21.5 x 28cm (optional, for apple bag)
- Stitch markers (for cardigan)
- Yarn needle
2–3 years (4–6 years, 8–10 years)
Chest 24 (26, 30)"/61 (66, 76)cm
Length 14 (15, 19)"/35.5 (38, 48.5)cm
Apple bag measures about 7.5"/19cm in diameter.
Headband measures about 23.75"/ 60.5cm from end to end, but adjusts to any size.
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in the September/October 2011 issue, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
The pattern for this project is available in hard copy only. To get only the September/October 2011 with this pattern, buy individual issues here. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the September/October 2011 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.