Coco the Cat
Introducing our new series pattern Coco, a cute kitty who loves to travel. Follow her adventures (and wardrobe!) in every issue.
By Monica Rodriguez Fuertes
RED HEART Super Saver, solids: 7oz/198g skeins, each approx 364yd/333m; heathers: 5oz/141g, each approx 244yd/233m (acrylic)
- 1 skein #400 Grey Heather
- 1 skein #390 Hot Red
- 1 skein #313 Aran
- 1 skein #381 Light Blue
- 1 skein #324 Bright Yellow
- 1 skein #311 White
- 1 skein #254 Pumpkin
- Size G/6 (4.0mm)
- 2 blue safety cat eyes, 3/8"/10mm diameter
- 2 black glass eyes, 1/8"/3mm diameter
- Polyester fiberfill
- Pink and turquoise felt, matching sewing thread, and needle
- 1 flat black button, 25"/6-7mm diameter
- 3 red buttons, .25"/6mm diameter
- Narrow ribbon, 6"/15cm long
- White elastic thread, 10"/25cm long
- 2 clear sew-on snaps, .25"/6mm diameter
- Green and black embroidery floss
- Pompom maker
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
Approx 15"/38cm tall
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in the May/June 2012 issue, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
To find this pattern, purchase the May-June 2012 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.