Book Bag & Apple Cozy
Keep school supplies organized (and make sure kids get their apple every day) with this adorable set. Whoooo’s ready to go back to school?
By Ana Paula Rimoli
RED HEART Super Saver, 7oz/198g skeins, each approx 364yd/333m (acrylic)
• 1 skein #886 Blue (A)
• 1 skein #885 Delft Blue (B)
• 1 skein #316 Soft White (C)
• 1 skein #256 Carrot (D)
• Size J/10 (6.0mm) crochet hook (for book bag) or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Size G/6 (4.0mm) crochet hook (for apple cozy) or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Felt: orange, black and light blue
• 7/8"/2cm diameter button
• Sewing thread: orange, black and
• Sewing needle
• Stitch marker
• Yarn needle
Note about patterns
This is a pattern preview only. It is provided so that readers can see the photos and check that they have the necessary supplies. The pattern for this project appears in our September/October '10 issue, available in hard copy only. To get just the issue with the pattern, call 800-865-7240 for the individual issue. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the September/October 2010 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.