Channel Mumbai’s brightest stars with vibrant beads and colorful crochet.
By Camille Morgan
AUNT LYDIA’S Classic Crochet Thread #10, 350yds/320m (100% mercerized cotton)
- 1 ball #431 Pumpkin
- 1 ball #332 Hot Pink
- 1 ball #451 Parakeet
- 1 ball #494 Victory Red
- 1 ball #422 Golden Yellow
- Size E/4 (3.50 mm)
- Size 7 (1.65 mm) steel crochet hook
- Small safety pin or stitch marker
- Button, 1.25"/3cm (for Cuff Bangle)
- Beading elastic, .7mm, 26"/66cm long (for each Bead Bangle)
- Small plastic rings, 3 (for Small Bead Bangle)
- Small oval wood beads, 6 blonde or blue, 6 hot pink (for Small Bead Bangle)
- Medium round wood beads, 3 hot pink (for Small Bead Bangle)
- Large plastic rings, 3 (for Large Bead Bangle)
- Large round wood beads, 2 green, 2 hot pink, 2 yellow, 3 orange (for Large Bead Bangle)
- Yarn needle
Width Approx 1.75"/4cm
Length Approx 8/20cm
Small and Large Bead Bangles
Circumference Approx 9"/18cm
NOTE ABOUT PATTERNS
This is only a preview of the pattern available in the July/August 2012 issue, so you can see the yarn and ensure you have the necessary supplies. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
To find this pattern, purchase the July-August 2012 Issue issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.