Bevy of Bangles
Bevy of Bangles by Brenda K.B. Anderson
Dress up your wrist with the summer’s must-have accessory in bright, splashy colors.
RED HEART LusterSheen, 4oz/113g skeins, each approx 335yd/306m (acrylic)
- 1 ball #915 Cherry Red (A)
- 1 ball #360 Chocolate (B)
- 1 ball #1 White (C)
- 1 ball #227 Buttercup (D)
- 1 ball #615 Tea Leaf (E)
- 1 ball #517 Turquoise (F)
Note Each bangle takes only 3 colors to make, and many bangles can be made with three balls.
- Size C/2 (2.75mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Approx 7.25"/18.5cm (8"/20.5cm) inner circumference and stretches to approx 8"/20.5cm (8 3/4"/22cm).
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.