Beaded Evening Bag
Add a little crochet touch to your holiday look with this sweet little purse!
By Kj Hay
J&P COATS Royale Fashion Crochet Thread, Size 3, approx 150yd/137m each ball (mercerized cotton)
• 1 ball #201 White (A)
• 1 ball #12 Black (B)
• Size D/3 (3.25mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge
• Stitch marker
• Purse frame—6”/15cm wide (halfround hanging bag frame with snapping, ball knob closure and loops for chain: Item #LV59 available from http://www.lacis.com/catalog)
• Purse chain (optional)
• 141 black glass beads— 6/0 “E” beads
• 141 white glass beads— 6/0 “E” beads
• 2yd wired silver ribbon— ¾–1”/19–22mm wide, cut into two 1yd/91.5cm lengths (optional)
• Dental floss threader (optional)
• Thread needle
Approx 7½”/19cm wide x 7½”/19cm long (folded) at longest point, plus purse frame
Note about patterns
This is a pattern preview only. It is provided so that readers can see the photos and check that they have the necessary supplies. The pattern for this project appears in our November/December '10 issue, available in hard copy only. To get just the issue with the pattern, call 800-865-7240 for the individual issue. Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW.
To find this pattern, purchase the November/December 2010 issue. If you have specific questions about this pattern, please email the editorial staff.
Crochet Today! is now available in digital format: Apple iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Google Play, and Zinio.
Don't miss any of our patterns in the future: SUBSCRIBE NOW. International subscribers can SUBSCRIBE HERE.